Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!!



Below zero windchills in our neck of the woods today!! The kids had a two hour delay from school. We cozied up inside by the fire and I finished up my gift wrapping. I even took out my red Johnson Brothers dishes. They look so pretty at Christmas time. I have SLOWLY been adding to my collection, as I will NEVER pay full price for a piece. Most of them I have found at T.J. Max. and Marshalls.

Hope your all staying warm!! I enjoy this winter weather, but only up unitl Christmas is over. Then, I'm ready to head south!!

3 comments:

Ms. Tee said...

The red dishes are perfect for this time of year. And your tray of candles is so pretty. :)

Jenni said...

The candles you arranged on the tray is beautiful! And those dishes are very pretty. :) Don't you just love Marshalls? :)

I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit and for leaving me a comment! I love your blog! :) I will definitely be back to visit!

Jenni said...

Sorry, but I just noticed I used the wrong word. I meant to say that the candles ARE beautiful. I promise I am really not illiterate, just tired! :)