Saturday, January 30, 2010

A NEW LIGHT IN THE DUNGEON

Another Hobby Lobby clearance has added some much needed light to the dungeon(our basement)! I thought the little ruffles were so sweet and the polka dots too.

I found the black picture frame in the clearance isle too. It has a small ding that I will touch up when I feel like it (probably never).
I added the sheet of scrap book paper and a black and white of hubby and his brother. Now I just need to center that picture don't I.


That's all for now folks. It was another busy week and a Saturday of basketball games. Now I'm just snuggling down with some peppermint tea................................
Have a great weekend!
Jen



10 comments:

Theresa said...

Cutest doggone lamp with the ruffles and polka dots. Love the picture with the scrapbook paper, how clever. Have a blessed and restful rest of the weekend dear Jen!

Unknown said...

I love a good deal. The lamp is sweet and I like the scrapbook paper behind the photo!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Nancy

Patti's Artful Design said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and your kind comments. Love that new lampshade of yours. Happy decorating!

Jenni said...

Hi Jen,
I love the lamp, it is just darling! And the frame looks so good with that scrapbook paper! Oh for a Hobby Lobby! :)

Odette Bautista Mikolai said...

that is sooooooo chic! everything seemed to compliment each other. i would love to chill out in your dungeon. it looks lovely!
xoxoxox

Dawn said...

Hey, we're all a little off-center now and then! Love those ruffles!
Hugs,
Dawn

Angie said...

That is an adorable lamp and the paper in the frame looks great! Love me some cute scrapbook paper!

Jenni said...

Hi again Jen!

Okay, today it hit me that I hadn't posted those pictures of the moulding, and so I took pictures of it to put on tonight's post, but then forgot to add them! I will DEFINITELY add them to tomorrow's post! Just wanted to let you know that yes, I'm super duper forgetful, BUT eventually I come around! :)

I hope your week has gone well and that you have a great weekend! :)

Susie said...

Hey Jen, that is a real cute lamp. I love finding great deals.

sattakingplaybazaar said...

This can incorporate the advantages you will understanding, individuals throughout your life, or any reasons whatsoever that are critical to you. play bazaar

Play bazaar
satta king