Thursday, August 13, 2009

ROOSTER REDO

Well, I picked this up for my etsy store, but now I'm not sure I can part with it!


Here is the before. I took everything apart. Cleaned the glass and gave the frame a nice coat of black paint. I added a sheet of scrapbook paper cut to fit the cute rooster and his family. Last, I added the ribbon and now I want to keep it!!



Happens to me allot!! LOL

I also added this lovley, pink, vintage vase to my shop.
It has a sweet scalloped edge and looks so pretty loaded up with white hydrangeas!!

Have a great day!!



Jen

9 comments:

Cal said...

I love your picture - very creative and inventive. I can see why you want to keep it.
Cal x

Melissa Miller said...

Jen it is beautiful!

I can sure see why you want to keep it. It's darling! I was about to place my order for it. LOL!
I'll check out your shop full of pretties.

Have a blessed weekend.
~Melissa :)

Arts and Herbs said...

Amazing how some little changes can make something special of an ordinary picture. You did a fine job here.

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Cute, cute, cute Jen...Hard parting with some things isn't it! xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet up-North Mornings...

Unknown said...

LOL, I can see why you want to keep the picture...it's cute!

Nice things you've added to your shop...very pretty!

Nancy

Dawn said...

Great transformation Jen. You totally changed the feel of that piece.
Dawn

Denise said...

The rooster picture turned out great. I would want to keep it, too!

XXDenise

Tracey said...

You have to keep it! So I can steal it along with the big boy! XXX

Susie said...

I can see why you wouldn't want to part with that picture Jen. It's really cute!