Yes, I have been tagged. Tagged by my friend Tracey at http://tracey-craftyscraps.blogspot.com/. She was my very first follower when I was just a lonely loner here in blog land!! I fell in love with her real quick, as she is the sweetest of sweets and she never fails to make me laugh!! So, I'm supposed to list six things about myself that I'm sure you are just dieing to know!! LOL
1. I grew up in a small, very CONSERVATIVE town...a church on every corner. Sunday was strictly a day of rest. No yard work on the Sabbath, or the neighbors might stone you!! Well, not really, but they could throw some pretty evil stares!! Needless to say, when hubby and I were married I moved away to the big city where the neighbors worried about their own business rather than the business of the folks next door! LOL
2. I'm not a morning person. I like quiet!! It takes me a good hour to wake up and feel like I can be nice to anyone!!
3. I don't like my hair. Never have, but I've come to terms with It's curly craziness. I almost always wear it up. I hate the way it feels on my face and neck when it's down.
4. I quit college to get married and raise a family. I always felt the calling to be a wife and Mother.
5. This is my dream car!! Someday I hope to own one in this exact shade of blue!! I love to take long, Sunday drives. Growing up that was our family entertainment. Dad would take the family for a drive and a quick stop for snacks.
6. I love coffee, but am extra sensitive to caffeine. It even makes my teeth chatter if I drink more than my share.
There ya have it!! Now you know a wee bit more about little ole me!!
Now lets see....I think I'll tag these ladies listed below.
Hope everyone is having a great week!! I found some great new listings for my etsy that I hope to post very soon!!