Sunday, September 13, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL, SPORTS AND A GOOD BYE PICNIC

Here are two out of my three on their first day of school. The oldest was off to middle school on the bus very early!! To early for pictures! And, yes that is the don't touch me, you stink and have cooties lean he has going on. Seriously...how could that sweet thing possibly have cooties??
The Football season has started and this is the first year that we have had all three in activities at the same time. We spend much of our time in the van running here there and everywhere.


The girl has been cheering non stop for the past few weeks. I'm practically chanting them in my sleep.

That's the middle child out there. His first year and he's really catching on.

And this picture is from our Labor day picnic. This is my nephew Jake, my sisters only child. He's now a Marine and is heading off to Afghanistan in October. I know God will be with him, but it still breaks many hearts to see him go!!
So, that's what we've been up to. I'm trying to make my rounds here in blog land to catch up with everyone a little bit of time each day. Hope everyone is doing great!!
Jen


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen, thanks for sharing what you've been up to. You're one busy Mom with three kids in school!

Nancy

Tracey said...

Nice nephew! and a brave one.....
What the hell are cooties?! translation please...again! XXX

Theresa said...

Great pictures! I have a Nephew in the Marines too... please thank Jake for serving our Country! Love to all and have a blessed day:)

Kathleen Grace said...

What a beautiful bunch of kids! I sent both of mine off to college again this year. No need to tell you how fleeting these years are. The school years are so sweet.

Cal said...

Great to see your family. Thanks for sharing and my thoughts are with your nephew. We have a soldier in the family too and it is always and anxious time. x

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

God bless you Jake for protecting our freedom! Lovely post Jen. Cute kids.

Dogwood said...

Fun family photos. Thanks for sharing a part of you life and family.

sattakingplaybazaar said...

Resolve before you are even enticed to never again attempt "only one". satta king
play bazaar