Thursday, March 26, 2009

CUSTOMIZED LAMPSHADES

Go on and add a little ribbon.... Hows a bout some toile....

Maybe an old scrap of lace lying around...



How could I leave out the balls....



or ticking stripe....



and beads always look real charming!!!





Next time a plain, boring, clearance lampshade crosses your path scoop it up. You can always pretty it up with a little bit of this or a little bit of that!!

It's an award!! This one is from my funny freind Tracey. She always makes me laugh my arss off!!! Be sure and take a peek http://tracey-craftyscraps.blogspot.com/.
Night Night!





11 comments:

Susie said...

Goodness you are so creative! The lampshades are really cute!

Tracey said...

Beautiful! The rooster was missing from the pics......I'm worried about him!
Tracey x x x

bubble said...

gorgeous!

Jen, i have another award for you on my blog.

Amy xxx

Thistledew Farm said...

Love the lampshades. I have some sheer material I used on my Studio window - it would make a great matching lampshade! Thanks for the idea.

philben5 said...

How fun to receive an award. Congrats!! Love the lampshades. I have a few re do's of my own I should be doing.
Blessings
Roxanne

Terri said...

Those sure are pretty! :)

English Cottage in Georgia said...

Congrats on the award...love your lampshade ideas... I am so clueless when it comes to finding lampshades for vintage lamps.

Jeni said...

Thank you for the sweet comment!

I LOVE the Waltons too.

And I would have had heartfailure too seeing my kid swinging through the trees...what was she thinking...guess kids just have fun but geez.

Glitter & Bliss said...

I love all your lampshade ideas. So true....you can easily make them go from drab to fab. Have a great weekend.

Angie said...

I cannot have a plain lampshade in my house! It seems I always have add something to make them cuter!

Trudi said...

Your lamps and chair rail look great.