Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WHATCHAMUCALLIT WEDNESDAY

I have only a handful of memories of my Grandparents. One being, they were very forgetful! Often, they would forget what things were called and they would just refer to them as whatchamucallits. That has always stuck with me. Hence...the title of today's post. This is my whatchamucallit, because I really don't know what to call it!! The boy found a whole bunch of moss behind the barn and so kindly brought it to his Mom.
What shall a Mom do with her sweet boys gift?? What else than glue it to a ball a put it in her favorite urn!!

Whatchamucallit??
P.S.- Tracey,
I like your camel cusion. I think it needs some balls!!



8 comments:

Terri said...

How elegant! What a great gift!

Susie said...

Well I think it turned out great!

Unknown said...

Moss ball? Whatever it's called, it's cute! (My friend used to call them "thingees".)

Tracey said...

I love the moss BALL! I have no balls to add to anything...LOL Ok, really missing your comments now...
Love Tracey xxx

bubble said...

Wow...thats brilliant!

What is up with our commenting thing?! I too am missing your comments!

Amy xx

Cottage Flair said...

That is a very pretty whatchamacallit. I also really like the blue that you painted your room.
Jennifer

Jenni said...

Hi Jen~
Your "whatchamucallit" looks wonderful~ what an inspired idea! I love it! I also LOVE your kitchen and dining room! And I understand not liking a color at first...when I painted my bedroom, I didn't like it for a whole week, but then it grew on me. :) I think your idea of chair rail and wainscotting will look gorgeous in there! :)

I hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

Lisa said...

I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW VERY MUCH I MISS THOSE DAYS WHEN OUR BOYS WOULD BRING JUST THOSE KINDS OF GIFTS IN THE HOUSE FOR ME... TREASURES.

HUGS FROM MAINE