Friday, January 30, 2009

Gasperilla Island


Oh my!! Can we stay here forever??




The men in my life
The girl and I

The oldest



our middle guy




The middle guy sifting for sharks teeth




The little beach Goddess!
It's gorgeous here and we are having a wonderful time!! The girl is feeling much better, but the oldest fell ill yesterday afternoon. He was up all night with the most violent vomiting that I have ever seen. I was so worried he would dehydrate. He's feeling a wee bit better today. When he heard the guys were all going fishing tonight he bolted out of bed and threw all his gear on. Nothing like a little fresh Ocean air to cure the sickies!!
Thank you all for the sweet comments. It has been so much fun getting to know such very kind people!!
Till next time!
Jen







7 comments:

Tracey said...

It looks wonderful...........lucky you! I am so pleased the illness seem to have gone, (fingers crossed for you!)
Tracey xxx

Simplicity Cottage said...

Jen, thanks for the comment on my kitchen...it's the smallest kitchen I've ever had and I love it! I'm glad I found your blog...love your header!

Looks like you and your family are having a great time...enjoy the warm weather.

Donna

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

It looks like a wonderful place. I'm happy to hear that girl is better but oh, poor oldest boy. Hope the sickies have passed and that they stop now!
Enjoy your time!

GraficWorld said...

Hello very nice your blog, if you like the scrapbooking you can visit the blog dedicated to scrap full of free resources!
A greeting and good day!

Cottage Rose said...

You all look tanned and terrific! But where are you?
gosh I hope that sickness doesnt knock you all off, one by one!
enjoy your holiday.
Rose

Terri said...

Oh, you are in one of my very favorite places on the planet! Say hello to the iguanas for me - I haven't been there since 2004... BEFORE hurricane Charley chased us away from Florida!

Anyway, have fun and relax and I hope your little guy is feeling better soon!

Denise said...

Oh, my! I sure wish I was on that beach right now! It is so cold here and I'm about to venture out to walk my grandson to the bus. These old bones can't take the cold the way they used to!

Have a great day, Denise